Marketing/ Social Media Intern
TITOV is seeking a Social Media & Marketing intern. We are looking for passionate and hardworking individuals, looking to receive college credit and career experience. This Internship focuses on the content creation that brings the most engagement to a fashion company.
- Work closely with the Design Director to create pamphlets & brochures.
- Create blog posts to be posted on titovlabel.com and pinterest.
- Update automatic social postings through Later.
- Assisting in establishing a calendar with all marketing possibilities.
- Research social media topics to move forward with.
You will learn:
- Learn how much marketing is involved in a fashion company.
- How a fashion brand prepares for the holiday season.
- Be able to see statistics based on their work.
- Learn what creates good vs. no engagement
- Exposure to an extended size range market.
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion Design
- Students which are available at least 2-3 days a week
- For this position we are open to have the intern work remotely with daily check ins. If intern is able to come into office, they must be able to have transportation to come to work in North Attleboro, MA.
- Photoshop/ illustrator/canva skills is a plus.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be able to self check when writing any copy.
To apply, please email Masha at firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “Marketing & Copy Intern” In subject line. Students should provide writing samples.
This internship will be remote for a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Available only to students that will receive college credit.