Welcome to our latest blog post, where we are thrilled to introduce you to the ultimate must-have item for lingerie enthusiasts and fashion-conscious women alike: the Rochelle Bralette. This exquisite...
Marketing/ Social Media Intern
- Work closely with the Design Director to create pamphlets & brochures.
- Create blog posts to be posted on titovlabel.com and pinterest.
- Update automatic social postings through Later.
- Assisting in establishing a calendar with all marketing possibilities.
- Research social media topics to move forward with.
You will learn:
- Learn how much marketing is involved in a fashion company.
- How a fashion brand prepares for the holiday season.
- Be able to see statistics based on their work.
- Learn what creates good vs. no engagement
- Exposure to an extended size range market.
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion Design
- Students which are available at least 2-3 days a week
- For this position we are open to have the intern work remotely with daily check ins. If intern is able to come into office, they must be able to have transportation to come to work in North Attleboro, MA.
- Photoshop/ illustrator/canva skills is a plus.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be able to self check when writing any copy.
Welcome to our blog, where we invite you to embark on a journey into the world of luxury fashion. Today, we are thrilled to unveil the exquisite Heritage Collection from...
Are you looking to add a touch of elegance and sensuality to your love life? Look no further than TITOV Lingerie, a cult favorite in the heart of New York...