Fall is in the air, and that means it's time to sip on some delicious drinks! Here are six drinks perfect for sipping during fall in New York City.
1) The Pumpkin Spice Latte: This classic drink is always a favorite during fall. Starbucks has become known for their amazing PSLs, but they're not the only ones with a great pumpkin spice latte. Our Favorite: Maman
2) Spiced Apple Cider: If you're looking for something a little more unique, try out this spicy apple cider at one of New York City's many cider houses. It's perfect for kicking off autumn in style! Our Favorite: Cafe Reggio
3) Hot Cocoa Spiked Water: Need a little caffeine boost? Why not try out this hot cocoa spiked water at one of New York City's coffee shops? It'll give you the energy you need to get through your day (or night). Our Favorite: PHD Terrace
4) Cranberry Orange Spice Cocktail: Another autumnal drink that goes well with everything is this cranberry orange spice easy enough to make for guest in front of a fireplace. Perfect for when you want something refreshing and flavorful all at once! Our Favorite: Make your own
5) Tiger Stripe Espresso Martini: Need another savory option? Sounds crazy but it'll leave your taste buds delighted! Our Favorite: Kobrick's Cafe
6) Mulled Wine Sangria: Are you looking for an easy and festive drink to serve at your next party? Serve up some mulled wine sangria instead! This drink can be made with any variety of red wine, so there's sure to be someone who loves it! Our Favorite: Loreley