PR & Marketing Intern
TITOV is a lingerie brand located in NYC, where interns will gain access to a fast growing luxury retail company. During the internship, candidates will work with TITOV in mutually beneficial capacity of helping us grow while gaining industry knowlege.
Duration: 3 - 6 Months Full-Time or Part-Time (2-3 full days required). Can either be hybrid or remote. Currently looking for Spring interns (January-April 2022).
Responsibilities could include the following:
- Maintain Press Tracking doc and help keep the process organized on a daily basis
- Track press placements and manage press credits
- Assist in setting up for press previews and shopping events (if located in NYC)
- Research and update social influencer database Assisting with any special projects
- Assist Customer Service with customer inquiries via email
- Create blog posts to be posted on titovlabel.com and pinterest.
- Assisting in establishing a calendar with all marketing possibilities.
- Research social media topics to move forward with.
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion or Communications.
- Students which are available at least 2-3 days a week/ preferably full time. For this position we are open to have the intern work remotely with daily check ins.
- If intern is able to come into office, they must be able to have transportation to come to work in NYC.
- Photoshop/ illustrator/canva skills is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be able to self check when writing any copy.
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
Receiving school credit is required