TITOV has quickly become a name synonymous with exquisite lingerie, captivating hearts with its unique blend of comfort, style, and limited-edition drops. But where do these captivating designs originate? What...
Product Development Design Intern
- Work closely with the Design Director to create an organized environment.
- Checking in on production.
- Participate in Model Photoshoots and prep samples for e-commerce shoots.
- Create or update line sheets.
- Attending fit sessions, making notes on any changes to fit, trims, fabrics.
- Import information into Acctivate
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion Design
- Students which are available at least 2 days a week
- Must be able to have transportation to come to work in North Attleboro, MA
- Comfortable using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to use a standard sewing machine and hand sewing.
- Ability to understand patterns and sewing techniques.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will learn:
- Importance of pattern fitting, fabric qualifications as well as designing to fit a market.
- Learn how to you an Inventory management system
- Interns will be exposed to R&D as well as having the ability to see the communication with factories to see how product is made and shipped.
- Experience placing an order with a production facility
- Exposure to creating an extended size range of product
Are you searching for the perfect holiday gift? Look no further than the Rochelle Bralette from Titov Label. This stunning lingerie piece is not only beautiful, but it also embodies...
Welcome to our latest blog post, where we are thrilled to introduce you to the ultimate must-have item for lingerie enthusiasts and fashion-conscious women alike: the Rochelle Bralette. This exquisite...