Product Development Design Intern
TITOV is seeking a Product Development intern for their North Attleboro, MA office. We are looking for passionate and hardworking individuals, looking to receive college credit and career experience. This Internship focuses on product cycles form sketch to finished product.
- Work closely with the Design Director to create an organized environment.
- Checking in on production.
- Participate in Model Photoshoots and prep samples for e-commerce shoots.
- Create or update line sheets.
- Attending fit sessions, making notes on any changes to fit, trims, fabrics.
- Import information into Acctivate
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion Design
- Students which are available at least 2 days a week
- Must be able to have transportation to come to work in North Attleboro, MA
- Comfortable using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to use a standard sewing machine and hand sewing.
- Ability to understand patterns and sewing techniques.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will learn:
- Importance of pattern fitting, fabric qualifications as well as designing to fit a market.
- Learn how to you an Inventory management system
- Interns will be exposed to R&D as well as having the ability to see the communication with factories to see how product is made and shipped.
- Experience placing an order with a production facility
- Exposure to creating an extended size range of product
This internship will be in Person for a minimum of 2 days per week, with the option for remote work additional days. Available only to students that will receive college credit. Mask will be required until further notice.
To apply, please email Masha at email@example.com and put “Product Development Intern” In subject line. Students should provide a strong portfolio. Does not need to be lingerie based, but should show understanding of clothing construction.