Welcome to our latest blog post, where we are thrilled to introduce you to the ultimate must-have item for lingerie enthusiasts and fashion-conscious women alike: the Rochelle Bralette. This exquisite...
Product Development Design Intern
- Work closely with the Design Director to create an organized environment.
- Checking in on production.
- Participate in Model Photoshoots and prep samples for e-commerce shoots.
- Create or update line sheets.
- Attending fit sessions, making notes on any changes to fit, trims, fabrics.
- Import information into Acctivate
- Currently enrolled college students focused in Fashion Design
- Students which are available at least 2 days a week
- Must be able to have transportation to come to work in North Attleboro, MA
- Comfortable using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to use a standard sewing machine and hand sewing.
- Ability to understand patterns and sewing techniques.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will learn:
- Importance of pattern fitting, fabric qualifications as well as designing to fit a market.
- Learn how to you an Inventory management system
- Interns will be exposed to R&D as well as having the ability to see the communication with factories to see how product is made and shipped.
- Experience placing an order with a production facility
- Exposure to creating an extended size range of product
Welcome to our blog, where we invite you to embark on a journey into the world of luxury fashion. Today, we are thrilled to unveil the exquisite Heritage Collection from...
Are you looking to add a touch of elegance and sensuality to your love life? Look no further than TITOV Lingerie, a cult favorite in the heart of New York...